Friday, November 9, 2012

7 week 5 days - U/S

Today we went in for our weekly scan. Everything went really really well. Baby B as the Dr said was being stubborn already as she was having a really hard time getting measurements. She said that the baby's placement was awkward for measuring him/her.

We were also overjoyed to hear our little Bambino's heartbeat at 136.36 bpm. It was an extremely surreal moment and I'm not sure if it's fully sunk in yet. I thought perhaps with the heartbeat it'd hit me like a mac truck. But it really hasn't and I was left awe struck at what our bodies are able to do and create. DH and I are overjoyed and hope for continued progression.





2 comments:

Ashley said...

How wonderful is this? :)

Kaitlyn (TNH) said...

Congrats!!! That must have been so amazing to hear the heart beat!