"Trust that this life force came into your life to give you something, to open your heart a little wider. That this being had a purpose and fulfilled it and moved on. That this being came to clear the way in some way for the child that is meant to grow and stay."
I'm finally at a point where reading something like that doesn't cause me to ball my eyes out. Right after we lost Angela I was sent a few messages with quotes about angel babies. I have to say each one I just couldn't get through. Mind you it was still very raw at that time (like days) I loved what they sent but it hurt to read. Now going back it helps the healing process later on in the grieving stages.
The above quoted text just feels right, and brings me a huge amount of comfort for all of the angels we lost in 2012 < 3
No comments:
Post a Comment