Today my
husband and I found out that our LO that passed away was a girl. So
we've named her Angela. We also were told that she had a rare
abnormality called Triploidy. Basically she had double x chromosomes
(69, xxx). Sometimes this is a rare occurrence while in other women it's
a problem with her eggs. Since we've had 4 losses they're advising we
seek Genetic counseling. Because I'd rather know now then later on we're
going to go ahead with the genetic counseling. If it's shown that I'm
the culprit or my DH then we will have no choice but to proceed with IVF
with genetic testing done on the eggs prior to fertilization. This is a
bit scary for me because I always thought we'd be able to get by just
doing IUI's.
Today is a sad but happy day. I'm grateful that our child didn't have to be born to us only to live at most 10 months. I wouldn't want her in any kind of pain and from the sounds of it there would have been. I'm saddened because well the obvious we lost our little girl what my husband was right on guessing what it was.
I'm glad we have some answers and a clue that has prompted us to dig even further into this journey. Thank you all for your thoughts and help throughout this tough journey we've had thus far.
I was wondering is if any other women out there had this diagnosis and it turned out to be her. Please message me. The internet is showing rather sparse advice or even stories. So I'm kind of walking in the dark here.
Today is a sad but happy day. I'm grateful that our child didn't have to be born to us only to live at most 10 months. I wouldn't want her in any kind of pain and from the sounds of it there would have been. I'm saddened because well the obvious we lost our little girl what my husband was right on guessing what it was.
I'm glad we have some answers and a clue that has prompted us to dig even further into this journey. Thank you all for your thoughts and help throughout this tough journey we've had thus far.
I was wondering is if any other women out there had this diagnosis and it turned out to be her. Please message me. The internet is showing rather sparse advice or even stories. So I'm kind of walking in the dark here.
1 comment:
I have no info on that stuff, but just wanted to pop in and say I was thinking of you.
Post a Comment