Monday, March 10, 2014

Faces of Infertility/Loss Letter series - Looking for people to feature!

Over the next little bit I'd like to open the floor up to my readers and fellow members of the Infertility and or Loss Community. I'd like to hear from you and  have you participate in my new letter series “Faces of Infertility/Loss” or  “A face of an infertility/loss supporter” . It's time this blog saw some other faces of infertility in hopes to help others going through the same thing.

Here's what I need from you:
If you could write a letter to a family member or friend about your journey who has been supportive or insensitive what would it say? Would you thank them for listening and being a shoulder to cry on? For their understanding even when they hadn’t been through what you have? Would you kindly tell them how their comments have hurt you in the past? If you were able to write such letter(s) what would they say?

You can do this anonymously by using Alias’ or you can share as many details about yourself as you'd like (that part is up to you and I will completely respect those wishes). Share your own blog in your story or use pen names.

I’m also accepting letters from some supporters. Just for them to be able to write an encouraging letter to a family member or friend who is struggling.

Please send all stories to amandanicole1828@gmail.com  Please include a brief story about your struggle or if you’re a supporter a brief story about yourself and the relationship you have with the person you’re writing the letter to.  Along with any added details you'd like shared. This is a great opportunity for you to share how you feel and perhaps someone else will really resonate with your story and your feelings. I'll email you the link when your story has gone live.

No comments: