Paul and I are starting to come to terms with the thoughts that this may be our THB. Notice the caution in my words? While I feel a huge weight has lifted, milestone #2 is getting into the second trimester.
Overall Baby B is doing well, measuring a day ahead (must have done a lot of growing since last scan given that (s)he was 7w3d on my 7w6d scan. ) His/Her heartbeat was nice and strong at 163 same as last scan. This is a step in the right direction lets hope for continued good scans. Next scan is Friday, April 19th - my last RE appointment. Then I'll hopefully graduate to my OB on April 23rd. We've been in limbo land for so long it's odd to start believing that in 7 months time we could be holding our LO
| 9 weeks - heartbeat 163bpm |
2 comments:
Congrats once again! :) So happy for you!!!!!!!!
BTW, I noticed that my link on your blog roll list is broken....It is http://beautifullittlepiece.blogspot.com (no S at end of Piece). :) That is in case if you still want to follow.
Thank you so much Ashley. I have fixed your link :) Of course I still want to follow :)
Post a Comment