Over the past 6 months I have been searching for some kind of inspiration. The inspiration to just get creative again, and feed those creative desires. While I know many would say. "Well then Create!" If it were that easy trust me I would.
My search for inspiration made me truly evaluate the meaning of inspiration for each person. For a creative mind it made me wonder of the multitude of mediums and styles a person could choose from.
My search for inspiration seems to be driven by the need to find the jewels less viewed. There's something to be said when you find a true gem that has yet to be fully discovered. It's like delicately opening a rose petal by petal. Soaking in each petals unique design and texture.
I have found some of these jewels I speak of and the effect it has on ones drive is mind boggling. TO understand what it's like to play a part in giving or receiving inspiration, is in my mind such a beautiful thing.
I know without a doubt Photography is my #1 creative passion. Sometimes it doesn't feed the hungry monster though. At times graphic design sates it or even my quilting.
My husband will make fun of me because at times I could have 10 projects going on at once none of which pertain to the other. One will be with my camera another with my jewelry making kit, back to my computer to write a verse or two, to photoshop to draw.
I have found to be the most sated when I am able to finally finish one of those 10 projects and fan my peacock feathers in delight.
There's something to be felt about a beautiful work of art.
To all those artists who have inspired me over the years thank you.
No comments:
Post a Comment