Life has certainly had an abundance of changes in only a month. Most of them all in a positive direction.
I spent last month with family and truly loved every moment of it. My little nephews never failed to make me smile. Now there were times that I wished I was with my husband. Who am I kidding I wished every moment that I was with him. But alas we can't always have what we 'want'.
Health Progress
I kept up with my work outs for a mere 7 days then got set back and overall am in a rut. I am sitting here trying to analyze what small steps I can take to make it stick just to make it so I don't always end up back tracking. Logically I say to myself "All of that work for nothing!" The other half of me just sticks it's tongue out. This is truly trying and I'll be honest I'm at my wits end in this department.
Yesterday I got back to the house and did a major overhaul of the house. We live in this small one bedroom home and well you have to get creative with space and how you use it. It felt nice to get everything cleaned put in its place, and some boxes consolidated.
Our 2 foot christmas tree was put up and decorated much to my surprise it looks pretty darn good :) *goes to turn on the lights*
Happy Announcements
I received a phone call from one of my best friends to hear that she and her husband are expecting their first child. My heart lept but in a good way. She had been trying for a bit (well only 4 months) but still trying none the less. I'm beyond thrilled that she's got what she wanted for a while now. I'm holding fast that it will happen for us when the times right. At times I wish "can it please be now already.". The other half of me thinks Maybe this is good as I need to find some sort of focus/nich in life before I complicate things further. I'm realistic and I know you can't ever have all of your ducks in a row but I feel at least some kind of a direction is best.
I also found out that my other best friend will be having a Stag and Doe after her 2 showers we just put on. So with that I sadly can't go next March to her stag. Reason being its an 8 hr drive among other things that will be explained. Hard to also get all that time off for the wedding, the stag and the visa.
Visa fun
The visa process is slowly getting closer to being over with. Anywhere from Jan-March I could be told I have my interview. Which is non negotiable and is in montreal. After that I have my best friends wedding, then I have my other best friends baby shower which I with honor am throwing. So 2011 has so much going on in a 'stressful' but happy way. Nothing better than seeing others advance in their lives and happiness.
Right now
Disney Movies are playing and I'm wondering what I should do. I came up with an amazing art idea that I would love to do. OR I can take a book and start into a new journey of someone elses life. (gotta love those romance novel.) I find myself looking at the clock and wondering where the time goes.
Oh also I have taken an interest in learning how to QUilt. EEKKK I know eh... My husband made a very true statement to me that I go out and buy supplies for something then only do it for a week. Dear gosh I wish I'd just find something I'd like to do all the time. Perhaps this is why having a job is a good thing? It gives you a definite route and purpose. "Do this and this and this." there's no guess work.
Much like my other posts you'll find that this post lacks so much focus it isn't even funny.
In Conclusion
Can someone please come to my rescue and make suggestions on things to do with my weight problems and perhaps my creative wrecklesness lol.
2 comments:
I like to get my workouts done in the morning so the day can begin and I don't have it hanging over my head. You can do it! Remember how healthy you'll be in the future!
Alison,
I agree. The time that I do my workouts (when I work out) is as soon as I get up. Partly because I'm still trying to wake up so I don't really realize what i'm doing till I've started :). Thank you for the encouragement!
Post a Comment