I just finished day 2 of the 30 day shred. I must say it was all due to some heavy coaxing on my own part. It's so hard to get motivated at times especially the day after a work out when your muscles feel it.
I woke up with all sorts of soreness going on it made me feel rather 'blah'. But what I did was turned on a good movie and started my workout. If I can manage to forget that I'm' working out for majority of the time, it actually goes by fast. By the time the video reached the end I was a bit astonished, and it wasn't as bad as my mind made it seem to be when I woke up this morning.
Again I can't reiterate enough how satisfying it feels after you've finished a work out. It's never as bad as you think it is. Most of the time the amount of time you spend talking yourself out of working out you could have already been done. So with that I'm proud of myself for finishing day 2. I'm going to take this one day as it comes. Day 3 will be hard to get in with 2 bridal showers I have going on. But I can only hope that I will be motivated to do stick to this.
Creativity
For my creative project today I will be doing a bit of my blanket that I started right after surgery. Here's what it looked liked after Day 2 of knitting for a little while

It's gotten a bit bigger since then. So I'm going to do a bit more work on that. While I do that I will be having some nice hot tea :)
No comments:
Post a Comment