Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 2: One foot infront of the other

In my quest for focus I started with a rather basic way. I went to bed last night and before I did I planned out my day and what I needed to do vs what I wanted to do. While I didn't do anything creative (by drawing means) I did get a lot done. I am focusing on getting ahead of what I am obligated to do. Suprisingly when I looked at the list and the time it took me to get things done was far shorter than I realize. Procrastination always got the better of me.

The list seems to be something that keeps me focused. Focused in life is something I'm looking for but also creatively I"m looking to advance in a craft each month. I have hopes to compare the beginning of the year to the end of the year. See a cumulative progression (hopefully).

Rome wasn't build in a day so I didn't expect to get something done right away but I got everything except 3 tasks done on my list I had around 12 things that I wanted to do. Not to shabby and a great start for tomorrow. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll have something drawn.

No comments: