![]() |
| beautifulbudsshop.etsy.com |
For those who participate in our letter series I'm offering a free charm bracelet. When you participate (just submitting your letter to me via email) Please include if you haven't already your choice in 3 of the following chamrs: Love, faith, hope, believe, and miracle. I also have other color choice that will be coming to me in a few weeks. Those I've pictured below with the color name next to them. Please note only one per participant.
So after that confusing paragraph let me simplify it lol:
What I need from you:
1. Your letter(s) to be posted on our blog
2. Your color of bead choice (I likely have the color your looking for so just ask :) )
3. Wrist size
4. And 3 charm choices.
5. If you have losses I'm more than happy to include their birthstone overlapping the charm word of your choice. Please just let me know.
I will be selling these at my etsy shop for those who would like to buy one for someone they know please go here. More design options to come. 10% of the proceeds go to the Resolve organization. If you are interested in hosting a give away of the charm bracelet please email me at amandanicole1828@gmail.com.
These are hand made by me and again it's just a little token of my gratitude for what you've shared.

No comments:
Post a Comment