Thursday, September 23, 2010

Irrational Fears

I was so very calm prior to this. Mind you I had mild nerves but now on the inside I'm very restless. I can't seem to get it under control. I'm hardly sleeping and I just can't get my head around all of this.

I told my husband in the car the other day. "I'm afraid of waking up and having something go wrong." .. basically I'm petrified of something go wrong and me wake up to having no reproductive parts. It's such an irrational though I know but it's something I can't shake. I don't want to go to sleep for fear that my life will change drastically when I wake up. This is an easy procedure that is done to many women. SO why is it I'm so damn petrified? In truth it's peeving me off a bit that I'm letting it get to me. My husbands been amazing and helps calm my fears. I'm just hoping that in writing this I can get some sort of release, and perhaps a piece of mind.

So far nope lol. I suppose I'm just afraid of the what ifs. No matter how basic the procedure is sometimes things go wrong or something is found. On the plus side at least I'll be rid of these cramps.

Very sorry for this being a rather down post. I just really needed an outlet.

Tag your it ;)

No comments: