Monday, January 6, 2014

New Blog for Anastasia

In an effort to keep this for it's intended use I've created a new blog for Anastasia and what's going on with her as we grow with her.

I understand if some of my followers are not up to following along, admittedly it's part of the reason I made the separation. I wanted to have a place where I could keep a 'journal' of her life. While respecting what this blog is and has become.

If you'd like to catch up on our life here's the blog : Not so Simple Dimples

I will keep this blog going with various rants and rambles of infertility. I have resigned myself to the fact that for some they can easily move on, life after infertility but for me it will always be a part of who I am and was. With that I can't ever forget or really go without acknowledging feelings that still to this day linger. Some may say it's time to move on and let the past be the past. But when it's a reality for so many it's not something I'm going to let go of. I will maintain my sensitivity towards how it made me feel and how I know it makes others feel.

Infertility is still apart of me and is apart of those who I've come to care deeply for. Hugs and love to all.

No comments: