During the pregnancy my DH has been taking photos of me. Many of my support groups have seen them up to 20 weeks. But I just got lazy and haven't been able to Photoshop some words etc into the other ones we've done since then. But I feel like it's been a good 15 weeks since my blog was updated with a bump photo. Here's the not so official 31 week photo. I have the official one on my camera lol.
But this should do for now. Hopefully on my next post I'll have the compilation from 20 weeks to 31 weeks. There are a few missing weeks but at least there's some :)
Nothing new to really report. As of late I've been getting cramps (OB said it was likely just small contractions) and a ton of pressure in my pelvic region. I now understand why many women waddle in their third trimester. I'm a little sore and certain activities are becoming harder to do but I'm honestly surprised I made it this far along without having any real soreness. So I count myself as one lucky lady. 9 weeks left!! Give or take.

1 comment:
Post a Comment