A picture is worth a thousand words! And this should say pretty much how our last IUI went. We're cautiously optimistic. After 4 losses we are trying to maintain the realistic thoughts that anything can happen. For now we're pregnant. We had our first ultrasound and baby is measuring well. I'm hoping 2013 will be our year. As of right now our due date is November 15th.
But wait there's more......
We're as or right now pregnant with TWINS! It's still very early on and Baby A was measuring really well and on time. Baby B was very tiny and the Nurse Practitioner couldn't get a good hold to get a shot of Baby B. With that we'll be having another ultrasound this week when we're 6 weeks (again still early on) but we should be able to really see if Baby B is going to be viable or at least give it a good shot.One thing to note my beta's were rising on the slow side starting up. 13dpo - 87 , 17dpo - 226, 24dpo - 3507 (this was a huge relief to see our numbers bounce back up with the third beta). Our progesterone has been very high our 17dpo wast 57 and 24dpo it was >40 (different labs, and this one didn't give numbers over 40)
Again we know anything can happen and it sucks that we have to be this cautious with our emotions. But we're trying to be as positive as possible. Every pregnancy should be celebrated to a certain extent. This one is no different. Please keep us in your thoughts and prayers.
We're on Lovenox shots, Crinone (progesterone), hCG shots (aka booster) every 3rd day, Metformin, Low dose aspirin and Pre-Natals. Lots to take but if this what helps give us our take home baby I'll do it for however long is needed .

7 comments:
:) I'm so thrilled for you. I love how you mentioned that despite you being cautious, understandably so, you still want to celebrate this pregnancy. Like I said earlier, I'm rooting for you, and your hubs that this will be your TBH, and your year! Thinking of you, and your babies. :)
Thank you so much Ashley. You're support has been so outstanding. It really brings a tear to my eye how thoughtful you are in that regard and always offering words of encouragement. Thank you so much for being there!!! Big hugs
my prayers for u dear... good luck..stay positive
Congrats! This is fabulous! Side note - I'm pregnant with twins after my 4th IUI, and they couldn't even see Baby B at my first ultrasound (not until my 2nd ultrasound at 6w5d), so that really says something about the strength of your babies! Best wishes!!!
I'm so happy for you two! Sending many positive thoughts and prayers your way!
I am a new follower, but I just wanted to say congrats. I to suffer from endo(stage iv) and so I know how tough it can be! I hope 2013 is my year as well!! You just gave me a glimmer of hope!
xo
www.leslimarie.com
Oh wow Thank you so much!!!Danielle I wish you all the best with your twins! Thank you for the words of encouragement.
Kaitlyn: Thank you for your words of encouragement, thoughts and prayers <3
Lesli goodluck with your journey!!! Hopefully 2013 is your year. While I don't have endo at all I can't imagine how difficult it is for you and probably painful. you're in my thoughts.
Ryanne: Thanks so much !! Really appreciate all the support and cheering on :)
Post a Comment