This is a song and video that brings me to my knees. Seeing all of the faces of infertility seeing the pain in their eyes, matching the pain we've suffered over the years just moves me so very much. I didn't expect the video to hit me so deep but this brought tears to my eyes. Listen to the lyrics and look at the faces of infertility, you see the pain, the scars this journey can bring. You also see the success and I think that's what brings this song full circle
Dr's Update:
We went to the dr and will be going off the pill and waiting for CD1 to approach. If I had to guess we'll be doing an IUI Mid to end of Jan. If I had to say a date according to how my follicles responded last time I'd say between the 19th and 26th. So we're now in a waiting game for AF to show then it's GAME ON! :)
4 comments:
I have always loved this song and video! Listening to it always makes me cry; crying for those who have gone through it and still are empty handed, those who have overcome it, and those still in the process. I am praying and sending lots of good vibes your way!!! I hope that this next IUI is the one that sticks and you get to bring home your little miracle! :-)
This song and video made me bawl! I can SO relate to it! Good luck with IUI! I hope and pray that the miracle you and Paul have wanted for so long will be here before you know it! Love and Baby dust!
Thanks for sharing this video. I did not know it but I can relate. Lilla29.
Thank you ladies all so much. I found this on Ryanne's blog (thanks Ryanne!) and while I completely break down listening and watching the song, I find it's comforting that my story is felt in a single song, that we're not alone. I hope with all my heart all of us are able to experience the gift of life in one way or another <3
Post a Comment