A quick update to all,
Paul and I managed to get pregnant again last month. Only 2 months after our previous loss. To our dismay we also lost that baby early like the rest. This go around my strength is greater then ever. It didn't impact me like I thought it would, I think it's partially due to trying to disconnect myself emotionally in case it came out bad.
My husband and I are tired of waiting and want to do everything in our power to have our take home baby. With that we decided that we'd start into IUI this cycle provided our levels and everything looked ok at CNY Fertility.
We went into CNY on Monday, and we had the pleasure of meeting with Dr. Kiltz. This man I swear to you could light up a room with his smile and energy. After experiencing our third loss he had that stubborn determination as I had. This man was born to help women and couples get their greatest wish of conceiving. I have gained so much positivity from him and a sense of determination I was afraid had been driven off after our first loss.
Rejuvenated and ready, we're excited to start these new steps while always recognizing our little angels that got us here.
Much love to all of you. Your support and love through all of this is greatly appreciated. You're the backbone to our strength
No comments:
Post a Comment